GRAND PARTNERS UAB WEBSITE COOKIES POLICY
UAB GRAND PARTNERS (data controller) sets out the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data using the website operated by the Data Controller. These terms apply to your access to the content and / or service we provide, regardless of which device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, TV, etc.) you use.
What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small file that is stored in your web browser as soon as you visit a website. The information stored in the text file is used to remember the settings that the website visitor has chosen to view the website so that the visitor does not have to repeat them the next time.
What are the cookies and for what purposes are they used on the website?
We use several types of cookies – persistent and single-session. Cookies for one session are deleted from your device as soon as you close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your device until they are specifically deleted or expired.
- Functional cookies. We store information about your chosen preferences on the website, taking into account your personal interests. These cookies are stored on your device until you intentionally delete them. The basis of data processing is the consent of the website visitor.
- User statistics / analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect and store statistics about the structure of the website, data about marketing campaigns, as well as information about the number of visitors, time spent on the website, user groups and search tools. The information is used for analytical purposes to determine whether website visitors are interested in the functionality of the website and the possibilities for improving its functionality and convenience.
In some cases, several analytical cookies used on the website are managed by third parties, such as Google Analytics, in accordance with the procedures established by UAB GRAND PARTNERS and only for the specified purposes. These cookies are stored for a period of 2 to 24 months or, in some cases, permanently until you knowingly delete them. The basis of data processing is the consent of the website visitor.
- Advertising / targeting cookies. These cookies are designed to customize the content of the website according to your needs, as well as to ensure the development and display of in-demand information. These cookies are stored on your device permanently until you intentionally delete them. In certain cases, for example, by subscribing to the UAB GRAND PARTNERS newsletter, you provide information about yourself that may be used for targeted advertising purposes. After receiving targeted mail and / or email advertising, You may opt out of such advertising by clicking on the special link in any commercial email sent to you. in an email by calling +370 670 33132 or sending an email. email to email@example.com. The basis of data processing is the consent of the website visitor.
“Controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be determined by Union or Member State law.
Data controller (cookies are handled) UAB GRAND PARTNERS, legal entity code 140275756, registered office Konstitucijos ave. 26, Vilnius, tel. +370 670 33132, el. p. firstname.lastname@example.org .
The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- to know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- access to their data and how they are processed (right of access);
- to demand the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the supplementation of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
- destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be “forgotten”);
- require the controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- the right not to consent to the processing of his or her personal data or to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time for one or more specific purposes, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
The controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights when, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics and the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Third party sites, services and products on our site
The data controller’s website or social networking account may contain third-party billboards, links to their websites and services that are not under the control of the data controller. The controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must exercise caution and read the privacy statements that apply to third-party websites and services that you use.
How do I select and change the order in which cookies are used?
If you do not want cookies to be used on your devices, you can change the security settings of your browser. You can find more information about cookies, as well as how to delete and manage them, at www.aboutcookies.org or in the help section of your web browser.